Sunday 2 March 2014

Mo Manning ...Bunches

              
Hi I do hope you are all well ?
We have just returned from  Haworth in beautiful Bronte country.
It was like stepping back in time!
Time to start reading the Bronte collection  now I know all about their history me thinks !

I would like to share with you today a card made for my Aunt
The Digi stamp is from Mo Manning called Bunches
She has been coloured with promarkers



 I have used 

Butterfly die...Marianne design
scallop circle die ...Spellbinders 
Papers ...First Edition 
To add depth I decoupaged part of the image. 

i am entering into
colour combo 
Thank you for dropping by.







3 comments:

  1. OOOooh sounds like you had a lovely time in the Brontes country, hope the weather was kind to you.

    Great digi card, fab colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute and beautiful Julie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Wonderful coloring and the pink and brown go together so well. I am so jealous of your trip. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving a comment.
They are very much appreciated Please call back soon. I will pop by and see you soon.