Friday 24 January 2014

Happy 2014

 
 
I hope you all have been well, It has been a while since I last posted, but I have still been busy making cards, just not had the time to post them. I have a lot of catching up to do!! The time I stopped updating my blog I had a bout of shingles, So now I have found the time again I would like to share with you a few cards  including a few of the many Christmas cards I made for 2013  
Thank you for popping by.
I apologise for not visiting you, but I do hope to catch up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about you having Shingles not a nice thing to have l myself have been there!! will be lovely to see your creations once you upload them take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've not been well, but glad you're better now.

    Did you forget to share some of your Christmas cards or are you showing them on another post?

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving a comment.
They are very much appreciated Please call back soon. I will pop by and see you soon.